Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Yearly review

January: We enjoyed a very rare snowfall in Dallas.




February: We found out that we were going to be a family of 4.


March: We got to see our little peanut for the first time.


April: Morning sickness finally left me often enough

for us to enjoy a picnic at White Rock Lake.


May: We said good-bye to Canyon Creek Christian Academy

and embark on a new journey called homeschool.


June: Eric and I celebrated one year of marriage, and...


We found out our little peanut is a girl!


July: Abby's adoption was approved by a judge and she is

officially a Vaughan.


August: We celebrated Abby's 10th birthday (which is actually

Sept. 2) with a party and sleepover with 5 of her friends.


September: We took flowers to the cemetery to celebrate what

would have been my brother's 36th birthday, and....


Had dinner at Babe's for my 30th birthday.


October: We are now a family of 4! Hayden Avery

born Oct. 24; 6 lbs 12 oz 19 in.


November: Grandma & Grandpa Vaughan and aunt Lissa

come in for Thanksgiving to meet Hayden.


December: Our first Christmas as a foursome and Hayden's first

Christmas ever!


It seems like 2011 was filled with so much that I hardly remember it being an entire year. Yet here we are just a mere 3 days away from a whole new year. It's amazing how much can change over the course of 12 months. I am praying for many things for our family over this next year. Some of them are the obvious...health, happiness, growth in the Lord and others are more the desires of my heart. I wonder what I'll be blogging about the year 2012 this time next year? Many blessings friends! 

No comments: